Update by user Apr 04

Well, I just heard back from assent mtg today, 4 April 2017.They sent me a FedEx package including all of the information that I sent to them on 22 December 2016.

The original envelope was included with the postmark.The was no apology, explanation or indication of who sent me the package or the reason they sent it back to me.

Original review posted by user Mar 15

Back in December of 2016 I started a mortgage with Assent.Just before the end of the year I had sent in all of the paperwork that they requested.

Over a month had passed and I called to see what the status was. I called and called and called but never got an answer (I didn't leave a message). Finally I called another individual who was working on the loan and she told me that she no longer worked for assent but she would have someone call me. She also told me to call her back if I did not receive a response.

never got a response and did not call her back. Instead I called Assent again at their general number. I left a message to be called back (The message was left with an individual and not a phone system) Now another month has passed and still no one has contacted me. I guess this is how they let you know that you did not qualify for the loan.

At least I didn't lose out because of a rate increase in the last 2 or 3 months.Thanks a lot assent.

Review about: Assent Mortgage Loan Refinance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Never being called back.

Had an Experience with Assent Mortgage?

Comments